Week 1 – Training Handbook Analysis
|MGT-445-2947-Corporate Training & Devel.-06/2016
||Week 1 – Training Handbook Analysis
|Due Date :
||Mon, Jun 13, 2016 11:55 PM MST
- Obtain multiple copies of a trainer or trainee handbook, or an employee development plan.
- You might find this at work or from a local non-profit organization or online. Please ensure you locate this early in the week as to ensure you have it when you’re ready to complete the assignment. If you have difficulty locating an example please contact the instructor.
- Examine these materials thoroughly.
- Write an essay of approximately 500 words that answers the following questions:
- What qualities or characteristics of these materials make them effective or ineffective?
- Are these materials appropriate for their intended audiences?
- What changes, if any, would you make to these materials to make them more useful and/or effective?
- Format your paper using the West Writing Style Handbook guidelines.
- Remember to include an introduction with thesis statement, body, and conclusion as well as a reference page.
- Include a minimum of one source, which may consist of readings from the University Library, your text, and other selections.
- Submit your work as a Microsoft Word attachment.
If you need one to use, try these (also linked to this assignment):
|Related Links :
||The Ohio FCCLA Financial Literacy Training Manual
Peace Corps – USAID Youth Livelihoods Financial Literacy Training Manual
International Labour Organization – Financial Education Training Manual
Are you Looking for Quality and Plagiarism-Free Assignment Help? Get Trusted Help From the Most Skilled Writers at Homeworkmaven.com. Hire Your Personal Writer Today and Keep Up Your GPA this Semester.