Project3 Commercial Code
- What is the difference between an express and an implied contract?
- A unilateral and a bilateral contract?
- A contract that is void or voidable?
- What elements must be in place for formation of a contract?
- What are three examples of valid consideration?
- The Uniform Commercial Code generally regulates commerce or trade on a national basis.
- Does the UCC directly or indirectly have any effect on international commerce? If so, what effect on international or worldwide commerce might the UCC cause?
Please use at least four quality research sources to support your statements. The deliverable length requirement is 7–10 content PowerPoint slides (excludes the title and references slides).Background on Course Research Requirements: In the business world, it is important to use research to strengthen points made in presentations and projects. Learning to use the search functions in databases for research is a crucial critical thinking skill that complements other research techniques.
There are two main types of databases. You must stay away from inferior Web sites with anonymous writers; articles found on consultant Web sites, and materials on Web sites that are not reputable. Dictionaries and encyclopedias most often repeat the information from textbooks. Acceptable Internet resources include, among others, government sites (especially for statistics). Wikipedia and open source Web sites are not permitted.
Individual Project Rubric
|Deliverable requirements addressed; understanding of material and writer’s message and intent are clear.||35%|
|Scholarly research that supports the writer’s position is properly acknowledged and cited, and direct quotations may not exceed 10% of the word count of the body of the assignment deliverable (excluding title page, abstract, table of contents, tables, exhibits, appendices, and reference pages). Inclusion of plagiarized content will not be tolerated and may result in adverse academic consequences.||20%|
|Critical thinking: Position is well-justified; logical flow; examples provided where appropriate.||20%|
|Structure: Includes introduction and conclusion; proper paragraph format; reads as a polished academic paper or professional presentation, as appropriate for the required assignment deliverable.||10%|
|Mechanical: No spelling, grammatical, or punctuation errors.||10%|
|APA: Deliverable is cited properly according to the APA Publication Manual (6th ed.).||5%|