Coursework Case Study: Number Two Drury Lane
Instructions to Students
- Advise the Board of Directors of NTDL on the Merits of Anton’s claim.
- You must explain the legal issues relating to the unfair dismissal claim and advise the Board whether Anton potentially has a case.
- You must include advice about the likelihood of Anton’s claim succeeding at Tribunal
- You must also include advice on what steps the Board should take in respect of the claim.
- Your answer for the case study should include:
- An explanation of the relevant law (including case law)
- Application of the law to the facts of the case study.
- Relevant conclusions and recommendations
N.B. You are not required to advise on the Equality Act 2010 when answering this question.