Can you do assignment due 6/21
Requirements : Apa format 12 font double dpace , cites ,references,cover page. Please coipy and paste each question prior to anbswering question Each question must be at least 3-3 paragraphs miminium! Anwer each throughly as directed .Please use resources thar are provided. Please kjeep im mind you are anwering as a professional teacher etc. Anwers always should focus on the subject of the question and no negative answers about discipline with agressive behavior aggainst children!
This page contains the Learning Resources for this week. Be sure to scroll down the page to see all of the assigned resources for this week. To view this week’s media resources, please use the streaming media player below.
- Course Text: Marion, M. (2015). Guidance of young children (9th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Education, Inc.
- Chapter 3, “Understanding Child Development” (pp. 71-84)
- Chapter 4, “Supportive Physical Environments: Indirect Guidance” (pp. 79-110)
- Chapter 10,”Aggression and Bullying in Young Children” (pp. 266-288)
Video: Laureate Education (Producer). (n.d.). Developing a positive classroom climate [Video file]. Retrieved from https://class.waldenu.edu
Note: The approximate length of this media piece is 24 minutes.
Week 3, creating positive environments and the ways adults and environments can promote healthy social-emotional development and positive behavior for preschool-age children.
- Article: “Improving Preschool Classroom Processes: Preliminary Findings from a Randomized Trial Implemented in Head Start Settings”
- Paper Excerpt: “Child Care Social Climate”
Note: To open this document you will need the free Adobe® Reader® software.
- Article: “What are Prosocial Skills?” by Kelly Pfeiffer
- Article: “Fostering Prosocial Behavior in Young Children” by Kathy Preusse
- Respond to each item. Each response should be concise and between 2–3 paragraphs in length.
- Use MS Word to write your responses, and submit your answers to all three questions in one Word document.
- Copy and paste each question within the document, so that your Instructor can see which question you are responding to.
- You have been learning about key areas of growth and development related to prosocial behaviors. Describe three ways that a preschool policy on compassionate treatment and care of animals that visit or live in classrooms would foster this growth and development in young children.
- Based on what you have learned in Chapter 3 of your course text, explain the three foundational underpinnings that children need to develop in order to demonstrate prosocial behavior such as helping, sharing, and cooperating.
- Imagine you are a preschool teacher giving a tour of your setting to parents and other family members. Write a brief script pointing out examples of the ways your physical setup fosters positive behavior and prevents disruptive behavior.