Business & Finance
1) Identify and discuss the ethical dilemma faced by CEO of Carnival Arnold Donald. Apply and discuss Donald’s situation following Ferrell & Gresham’s Contingency Framework focusing on the 3 variables impacting ethical decision making.
2) Identify the sustainability dilemma and discuss the sustainability implications faced by Donald.
3) Stakeholders are directly or indirectly affected by an organization’s actions. Provide 3 specific stakeholders affected by the situation and briefly explain the effect(s).
4) Discuss the challenges in addressing the ethical dilemma faced by Donald by identifying at least 2 key issues and their subsequent implications/ramifications.
5) If you were Donald, how would you have responded to the ethical dilemma?
6) If you were part of Carnival’s top management, how would you implement a solution to respond to the ethical dilemma?