As part of your Doctoral Seminar for this set of weeks, you are participating in a seminar-style discussion about the weekly topics. Recall that you were asked to address 5 of the required resources and at least 5 additional resources from the Walden Library and to incorporate them into your posting.
Remember that these 10 resources will be used to develop your final analysis and synthesis essay in Week 6.
For additional information on completing your Annotated Bibliography, you may want to review a webinar on the topic by clicking on the following link: Literature Review and Annotated Bibliography Basics Webinar.
As a related exercise, submit an annotated bibliography of the 10 resources you referred to this week. For each entry, be sure to address the following as a minimum:
- Include the full APA citation.
- Discuss the scope of the resource.
- Discuss the purpose and philosophical approach.
- Discuss the underlying assumptions.
- If referring to a research-reporting article, present the methodology.
- Relate the resource to the body of resources you have consulted in this course.
- Discuss any evident limitations and opportunities for further inquiry.